D’Youville Soccer All-Day Camp
Boys and Girls Ages 8-13
- Using developmentally appropriate soccer training methods and exercises to help advance players of all skill levels.
- Focusing on application of fundamental skills (dribbling, passing, and shooting), with proper technique, through various small side exercises and activities.
- Ample opportunity for each player to get better on the ball (1v1 moves and fast footwork skills).
- Incorporating body movement and control into a soccer setting (jumping, running, turning).
- GETTING BETTER AND HAVING FUN WHILE DOING IT!
All Day Camp
Ages: 8 - 13 (Must be 8 by July 1, 2019)
*Half Day option available upon request
July 22nd - 26th
WHAT TO BRING:
- Soccer Ball
- Soccer Cleats/Shoes
- Water Bottle
- Shin guards
- Rain Gear
- Lunch if participating in full day camp.
- Mandatory Health Form
SUMMER CAMP LOCATION:
- D’Youville College Dobson Field
- GPS: 602 Fourth St Buffalo, NY 14201
GIRLS CAMP STAFF: D’Youville Women’s Soccer Staff & Players
BOYS CAMP STAFF: D’Youville Men’s Soccer Staff & Players
GIRLS CAMP DIRECTOR: Jim Hesch - (716) 322-6881 firstname.lastname@example.org
BOYS CAMP DIRECTOR: Brendan Murphy - (716) 829-7913 email@example.com